I've never seen Singing in the Rain (don't worry. I will see it soon!) But I remember being sung this song many a mornings growing up. But I don't believe my mother tap danced... anyway. I had singing in the rain stuck in my head which led me to this song and if you're not smiling by the end of this, something is seriously wrong with you. Why don't they make movies like this anymore? I so wish I could sing and dance like this. So bad. And I LOVE her dress. I'll take one please. With the scarf. But anyway, I hope this made you smile, have a GOOD MORNIN'! (watch here!)
note to my mother: I did not stay up late. I went to bed early so I could have a good mornin' :)




Haley - you are hereby commanded to see this movie ASAP because it is one of my all time FAVORITES!!
ReplyDelete