Sunday, February 19, 2012

Travel Companion


Alright folks, here's the thing. I need to travel and this isn't really negotiable. I have this "I'm young I'm going to do what I want and try new things" bug in me and traveling has always been a must. I want to see the world and broaden my horizons. I'm pretty open to ideas....I just need a travel companion. So who's in? I've been thinking Dublin would be cool, or the Grand Caymans, Italy, France, Bali, you get the idea. I'd love to scuba dive, see castles, museums, sit on the beach, shop, eat crazy food, and have those "one time when we took the wrong train" stories. So. Who's in for my next grand adventure?








You think I'm kidding.... but I'm completely serious.

6 comments:

  1. Me. I'm in. I'm tooooootally in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME ME ME. haley. i need. ps. you can travel back to california :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dublin is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind going back with you. traveling is always better with a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright. It's settled. We're going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be down! We could hit up Southern Utah or something!

    ReplyDelete