If you know me, you probably know how much I love ice. Seriously people it's a problem! This is my favorite.
Well this is pellet ice. Pebble ice is better. I know what restaurants have the "good ice" and often times my cup is filled more with ice then Diet Coke. If I'm not chewing ice cubes, then I'm eating a snow cone. Sounds like a nutritious diet right?
Basically I go to the freezer at night and get a handful of ice and sneakily walk away and pretend like no one notices or hears me for that matter. And then I'll go back for a little bit more. It's ice for Pete's sake!. I don't get it, I just really like ice. And want to know whats weird? I hate that crunchy sound that comes from eating ice, and yet I still do it. I don't have a problem. I can stop whenever I want.
Don't worry. I eat food too. I actually really love carbs.
Oh and this boy?
I'm still in love with him. And guess what? He eats ice too. Ya I know, too perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







are you getting married?!?!
ReplyDeleteHa ha not yet
ReplyDelete