Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's been pretty wonderful if you ask me!




I love having my family here! The way things worked out, I've only had Jake for the past few days and only for a few hours at that. We've already had so much fun playing at the beach and eating out and just hanging out with each other. When we went to the beach yesterday I guess I stepped in tar, and it wasn't very fun to peel over. I ended up using oil and rub it off the bottom of my feet. And yesterday night for FHE my friend Brinley and I preformed a song dressed as nerds. She ask me to do the song right before FHE so I learned it in about an hour and we threw it together. We ended up forgetting some of the words but it was cute nonetheless. It was a funny Mormon song about dating put to the tune of Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid. Needless to say it's been a great few days. We still have lots of fun to be had including downtown Disney, Hollywood and Emily's birthday. And Saturday after my family leaves I'm going to Universal Studios with a friend. But for now we're headed to the cheescake factory. YUM!!

1 comment:

  1. So wish I was there to make it "all" of your family. I'm so glad you guys are having s good time!! Lifetime memories :). Love you Hay Hay.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete