Monday, August 22, 2011

My little branch is wonderful!

I love my little branch! We took this picture tonight at FHE after playing broom hockey. And believe it or not, I actually played for a little bit! This is a huge turn out for us. It's different coming from a huge singles ward to a small singles branch, but the people here are incredible and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of their lives. I've had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to life here and they have been so wonderful to simply welcome me in and allow me to be a part of activities and other things. I love this gospel and the way it is set up! I know that this church is true and that God loves us. I see that love through the people that He has sent into my life and the things he allows them to teach me and am incredibly grateful for that. I hope today you find something to be grateful for. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hay, I'm so proud of you! You played broom hockey :D? I love that you went and had fun. I love you! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! You're the best! Ya I did play and it was pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You played broom hockey because you remembered all those fond memories of human foosball in young Womens right! Ha ha ha! So glad you are having a great time even though we all miss you here! Thanks for giving Maddi little facebook pep talks, she needed it this week. You are awesome Hay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha yes, good old human foosball! Things are getting better here, but I wish I could be with Maddi in her first year of college. But she will do so awesome!

    ReplyDelete