So. Today's news.... I got extensions! And I love them! My friend Katrina put them in and I know that they will take time to maintain but its feeling pretty awesome to have beautiful long hair! Change can be grand at times. I'm jazzed about this change. I took the kids to the pool soon after they were done. I'm going to try to get it all cute and get a better picture. I also wanted to share the cutest thing. I was at the preschool with Jake the other day and all the little kids were watching a movie and there was a little boy and girl that were "boyfriend and girlfriend." It was the sweetest thing. You could tell that she was in charge because she kept putting his arm around her or her arm around him. Then she would scoot closer to him on the mat and at one point she made him take the flower that was in her hair to her box. I guess i
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
A new look and puppy love :)
So. Today's news.... I got extensions! And I love them! My friend Katrina put them in and I know that they will take time to maintain but its feeling pretty awesome to have beautiful long hair! Change can be grand at times. I'm jazzed about this change. I took the kids to the pool soon after they were done. I'm going to try to get it all cute and get a better picture. I also wanted to share the cutest thing. I was at the preschool with Jake the other day and all the little kids were watching a movie and there was a little boy and girl that were "boyfriend and girlfriend." It was the sweetest thing. You could tell that she was in charge because she kept putting his arm around her or her arm around him. Then she would scoot closer to him on the mat and at one point she made him take the flower that was in her hair to her box. I guess i
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ha ha ha. I love that little girl. Your extensions are gorgeous, Hay. I love them. I'm so glad you're having such a good time there.
ReplyDelete