I'm here in Redondo Beach and loving it! I flew in on Tuesday and started watching the kids full time first thing Wednesday morning. It was a busy few days running kids places, getting them ready for school but it was nice to jump back into the swing of things. Saturday morning started off a little bit bumpy as I woke up to yelling children and sliced my finger thumb pretty bad of the blade of my new ninja blender. But the day turned around when I went to Hermosa beach and fell asleep for an hour. Oh my it was incredibly wonderful. I'm going to need to invest in a large beach blanket to go with my new sunglasses that I bought on the boardwalk. From there I went to Katie's baptism then out to dinner. It was when I was crawling into bed that I realized that I was sun burnt. But just my back and the back of my legs because I fell asleep on my stomach for a good hour. It looks pretty funny, but it doesn't feel great! I guess next time I head to the beach I should be smart and wear sunscreen! I also went to my new singles ward today. It's a great ward it will just take adjusting to a smaller ward. I truly loved my singles ward in St. George and I miss them all a lot. I actually really miss St. George a lot too. But off to a new adventure right? Being here feels natural and I've only been here a week. I look forward to lots of new adventures to come. :)
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Southern California baby!
I'm here in Redondo Beach and loving it! I flew in on Tuesday and started watching the kids full time first thing Wednesday morning. It was a busy few days running kids places, getting them ready for school but it was nice to jump back into the swing of things. Saturday morning started off a little bit bumpy as I woke up to yelling children and sliced my finger thumb pretty bad of the blade of my new ninja blender. But the day turned around when I went to Hermosa beach and fell asleep for an hour. Oh my it was incredibly wonderful. I'm going to need to invest in a large beach blanket to go with my new sunglasses that I bought on the boardwalk. From there I went to Katie's baptism then out to dinner. It was when I was crawling into bed that I realized that I was sun burnt. But just my back and the back of my legs because I fell asleep on my stomach for a good hour. It looks pretty funny, but it doesn't feel great! I guess next time I head to the beach I should be smart and wear sunscreen! I also went to my new singles ward today. It's a great ward it will just take adjusting to a smaller ward. I truly loved my singles ward in St. George and I miss them all a lot. I actually really miss St. George a lot too. But off to a new adventure right? Being here feels natural and I've only been here a week. I look forward to lots of new adventures to come. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment